These definitions have been included in order to give the reader a quick reference to various technical terminology used throughout the work.
Regarding additions to this website
For current additions, please see Post 2004 icon at the top of this page.
- The physical being Being
- No abstraction existing
- Awareness of awareness
- Consciousness of knowledge
- Individuality of awareness of awareness
- the state of existing with awareness
- awareness devoid of awareness of awareness
- Actions of free will are active actions as opposed to the act of existing in a passive state. Of the four forms of action:
- What was
- What is
- What will be
- What could be depending upon your freedom to choose free will.
Free will is the fourth form of action. The first three forms of action are forms of determinism, pre-destination, and predestination.
- All in Being
- All in totality
- All in God
- Being within the physical
- Abstraction existing only within the physical
- The limit of all being the physical
- Location of the physical, matter and energy
- A state of interdependency between two parts, each of which is distinct from the other, and endowed with the free will to impact the other either negatively or positively
Virgin Consciousness (n)
- Consciousness with the capacity of awareness of awareness but having none
- Existence emerging as individuality before it begins its journey of becoming aware
- Consciousness with no knowledge
- Consciousness with no dimension
- Existing while not yet existing